generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rest of it.

Heh this was actually just a small point. Checked my phone and it says 'Anti-vertigo'. I'll explain in a second, but I must tell you this is the second of todays blogs and the other part had to be done seperately.

So anti-vertigo. When I was a kid I would play out in the garden alot, as you did when you were small. However I could never lie on my back. This is because every time I did this I had to look at the sky and when I did I felt as though I was going to start falling up out of the earth's atmosphere at any second. Many people experience the feeling that the sky is going to fall on them aparently but mine is different I definitely felt as thought I was going to fall, not the sky.
Anyone else get that at all?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Half blood prince is a stunning book. loved it. Oh and no. And It won't let me blog anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn thing. Sorry been behind with blogs lately have had no time! 13 hour shifts this week! awesome. and I get £4.90 an hour, but I can't remember if that's a different blog I'm answering! I'm tired!

9:45 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Ok, if that mess of a comment was toby then you are looking at the wrong blog site to blog on, its my other blog account.

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home