generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 22, 2005

Never in a million

I was watching Stargate and one of the main characters was alone, for a long time, and needed to solve a problem so she went a bit stir and started hallucinating her friends there to help her through it. However they all just kinda gave her enough information to help her solve her problem, how fitting! So she saved the day, blah blah blah. But I was just thinking if that were me, or anyone else I think I know well enough, and I was alone, the people I conjured probably wouldnt be that helpful. You know what I mean? I mean half the people I would conjure would just be my friends challenging me to a game of Halo or something! Mainly this is because they would be your own interpretation of your friends, so, for instance, if I had to conjure keiran he would come with a free inflatible Toby kit, with all the necessary mocking instructions.

Another thing that pops into mind is the vauxhaul (i think) car advert. The one with the car-man thing stretching on a post. I think they should sell one. It would be great! You could own your own mech!
"Hatchback... £7,999
Coupe... £5,999
Mech...£14,999 or free with any 'you are paul cotton' coupons."
So cool. Pity I dont have any coupons of me. Hehe me in coupon form!! That would be so cool! I could be a really tall thin coupon, with a need for excessive amounts of food and attention!

Ok from my phone notes I remember a question I want to ask the lot of you. How many gamer girls so you all know? Also rate them on a scale of 1-5 or summit. Cos apparently theres lots out there but I've never found that many to be honest. Maybe its just me. But whatever I'd like to know your perspective.

2 Comments:

Blogger Imperium child said...

Haha I meant girls in real life who play games!! Although I commend your research.

10:16 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I don't really know any Alex can't be included cos she definitely needs more practice on Bishi Bashi Special.
Ye it is Samus Aran, she's not bad, but is really scary when you get the reflection in the visor. You need 75% to get her to take her mask off though!
It was definitely a Citreon, though I can't remember the model. How could you miss out Lara Croft, ah the hours spent trying to get that damn cheat to work!

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home