generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ok, someow I've lost my title bar and thats worrying. But I can just say it here.
HOLIDAY.

Ok. So mainly I'm not getting any jobs. I cant seem to find any in town, or other places and apparently there are alot of students with now jobs to give in places like Sutton. So This begs the question, do I need a job? Well of course I need a job but getting myself into a work place is proving harder than I thought. My mother asked 'If you dont need a job why dont you go out and do something?' In that she meant why dont I visit around the isles or go out and find some true experience of the world. I applaud her ideas, but I dont know where to begin! I was given some leaflets about rock climbing, scrambling and sailing but I still need advice.
So I ask unto everyone that reads this post, What should I do with my time?! I need to do something or it will be a summer wasted, but I cant think what! Also if any of you have some free time and wish to, say, go rock climbing with me then say so. Or, obviously, you can offer up new ideas that you may wish to go on or not.

I had thought about visiting unifriends for this expedition, going round the country and meeting them one by one, but that would interfere with jobs and their plans unless carefully engineered. So gimme some info on that if any of you want to meet up.
Bye.... Post!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

My plans are currently non existant, other than a two week stint in the lake district next week. So yeah, you could come visit pretty much any time if you like. Projects for the summer? I need to come up with one for myself still!

Incidentally- no anonymous comments? Bad show!

1:32 pm  
Blogger jomama said...

Why not just head out the door,
following your nose?

2:22 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm not doing anything, but I hate rock climbing. I don't like heights or rocks... or climbing.
Paintball's where it's at, but can't really get enough peoples in a holiday to do it :(

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm...I'm, ahh, busy. Only joking p! sorry haven't read any blogs or anything for about a week (haven't even started K's yet - oh dear.) been too busy! Actually have! Ok - I work weekends and tues, thurs and fri night so we'll either work around or i'll just ask for time off. which I won't get.

Anonymous comment away!!!!!!!!

10:35 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Hello to Jomama and Dark knight, of whom I dont think I have met before, and thankyou for looking at my site! I have answered all questions on the latest blog since there were so many of them. And they were important.
When you going away kieran, and what time can u get free toby?

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home