generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hullo there! I suppose you must have read my other blog to find this page, unless you have never read my other blog and have stumbled on this page by accident. If so, Hello! Visit www.notacountrysinger.blogspot.com to find out why I have two.

Well my first post on this is really what I am doing right now, I'll have a less nerdy one tomorrow. Oh and by the way I dont mind if you dont bother to read both blogs that I have, this is more for me than a service for others. My first is on splinter cell. I'm playing through it at the moment and my main reason for talking about it is that it has a co-operate mode and I was wondering who would want to play through it with me. (this is one of those points where everyone who reads this makes a comment, please!) I have to say though if you dont remember to quicksave frequently it can ruin your experience of the game. When I first started playing it my lack of quicksaves and my persistence in dying was what caused me to stop.

Ok, thats it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

oh yeah, I can play through splinter cell with you. Assuming you want to ignore that frustrating stealth element. Right?

1:34 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

hmmm if we ignore that frustrating stealth thing then we wont be able to complete it and will get more frustrated

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home