generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Since...

when has our little town become so... shite? If you dont live in the area, I am refering to Lichfield.

Just to interupt myself for a second or two, my car alarm just went off on its own! Its 12:30 and I got back from the pub quiz half an hour ago... its quite random really. Thoroughly checked for burgulars and the like but to no avail! Strange. (note: not that I wanted to find burgulars..)

Ok. Lichfield. Yeah when I was in high school, the top end of it, we went into town every friday and all my friends would be there. Either in paradise ( a relaxing bar) or Lloyds, and it was great! We would drink all night, get hammered cos we were light weights, and stumble into a taxi or walk home and worry our mothers who were expecting us back at a 'Damn Reasonable hour'.

But my head has recently thought of something (Note: For the posts I write on this blog you must treat my brain/head as a completely different being to me, cos I do). 'Earth to paul', yes? I replied. 'those days are gone man.' 'Oh.... bummer'. My brain is to the point. But its true I went in last friday and out of the 50 or so people I still havent met up with since I got back only one other guy came in with me, it was the most wasted evening ever and because I live in shenstone, a small village outside of lichfield, I couldnt afford to get a taxi home and so had to spend an hour walking back down a duel carrigeway. Such a waste of money. At the pub quiz tonight, we did shite today, I was asked to go into town tomorrow and I thought maybe I should, maybe it will be different thatn last friday. My friend who invited me then said the line which made me think of this in the first place, he said 'there'll be at least four of us in!' ... ... ... 4??!? Four! Thats all! I mean come on! Also none of them come from shenstone so thats another long walk home, pardon me but I'll think I'll pass on that one.

So I ask unto you, do your friends still go into your local regularly? As much as they did back in the good old days? I mainly ask this at people who arent in my home town because... well, i know the answer.
Hmmm... more tomorrow. I'll dreg out my notes on my phone and get some random thinkings down on virtual paper. Spice things up a bit, oooh i'm so naughty :-D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home