generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Titles are back!

Woah! People actually responded!!! That is a resounding success! Whenever I have asked people to comment before it has either been ignored or silly comments have been posted, thanks guys! Ok firstly, hello to Jomama and dark knight. Unfortuneately I dont have enough money to just head out the door and follow my nose, for I fear my nose might lead me to some trouble. Bribes would be exchanged. Bank managers would growl. Paul would be sad.
Secondly I live with my parents over the summer then go back to Red eric's house when I go to uni. So still at same house as the fence.
Thirdly, and finally before I get onto todays point, I really wish we could get together and go paintballing. I've been a couple of times before and the experience is... unique. Well it is for me anyway, I truly get into it and I think its one of the best ways of spending a day, however... it-a cost-a hefty meatball-a. <- ?. Its expensive. If I could get my hands on some form of income then yes, I'd love to. But unlike a trip to some hills for a quick rambling, its too much money for me.

Ok Todays little snipet. Did you know that Newtons famous quote 'standing on the shoulders of giants' is actually not a man praising his forefathers? He is actually having a snipe at a fellow scientist called robert cook I think(?) who was really small, hence the giant bit! Funny how things get twisted eh? Kieran can back me up on this one if you dont believe me, or at least i hope he will. We were told about it in last years physics class.

But yeah has anyone seen that new cathedral cheese advert? The one where one guy makes cheese on toast with it and his daughter steals a slice, then the postman wants cathedral cheese, etc. Well by their logic shouldnt everyone in the world now be eating cathedral cheese constantly? Maybe its some kind of ploy! Maybe Tesco's has a rival in the bid to take over the world. For we all know that Tesco's is evil. They actually sell products at a loss so they can force other companies out of business to own the market. Soon everything will be Tesco's bought. Even children. Bastards. We'll all live in Tesco land instead of britain or the 'Tesco Sphere' instead of Earth. Woah! Look how the thread of my thoughts went! They are even corrupting my thoughts!! Crazy.

But going back to yesterdays post, does anyone have any new ideas for this summer barring paintball and just running out of the house?

5 Comments:

Blogger Imperium child said...

By the way darknight, do you have a blog?

Also when are u going to the lake ditrict kieran?
And when do you hav time off toby?

11:38 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

robert HOOKE. The famous scientist. Hookes law... you know I'm half thinking you got that wrong to irritate me.

Can't we just get drunk?

4:31 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

... ? Well yes we can get drunk kieran but we probably want to be in the same place! I was asking about your schedule so I could work around it, not so I could go with you!!

6:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't I in that physics class? why do I not remember that! Advance wars do you reckon?! I was going to write something else but I've forgotton what I was replying to! hang on...ahhh!

Paul, I believe I did in fact give you my entire working schedule and you have replied asking when I have time off. To how should I respond?!

10:26 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

fine. I thought there might be more of a schedule

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home