generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, July 25, 2005

Harold!

Please tell me you've all seen the new halifax adverts!?!? The ones where Harold is in a bath, *shudder*, and then suddenly a halifax spaceship, ????, launches him into space with this robot that looks like him.
AWESOME IDEA!! That is the best idea I've ever heard for what to do with harold, probably the most annoying person on adverts. Even better if they can equip his ship with that hyperdrive thingy that catapults him off into space at the end, so there is no chance of a 'return: revenge of the bank manager'. However I still think the said advert is annoying.

I'm tired, again yes dont look at me like that, so I'm not going to write much more but also how do you get a picture up onto the personal profile? cos I'm stumped.... and lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home