generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, October 17, 2005

Ok, this isnt going as planned.

I had really hoped that this might have been a great venture. Two blogs! How could it not be a great idea! But I havent cracked it yet..... so I'm giving up. At least in the conventional sense.

Essentially I dont feel that I have done what I wanted with my blogs because there isnt a point of only one man writing on two blogs, its obvious now. So I am thinking that since I dont want to get rid of this blog that I should take the advice of my dear friend K(www.funnylonelylife.blogspot.com - for some reason it wouldnt let the html work) and open this blog to guests to blog! So this is your chance to shine people. If there are people out there, even if you dont know me, you never know I might know you... ¬_¬, then write in and I'll let you guest blog for at least one post. If I or my readers like your style then you can come back whenever you want. First of all it will just be my friends blogging I guess as no one outside of our group will know about it but hopefully the word will get around.

So I'd love to hear from you. and I do mean YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home