generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, September 09, 2005

kind guy!

Two days ago I went into lichfield to have lunch with a friend and afterwards I felt I needed more cd's. This is of course totally untrue, I have bought about 10 cd's since being back from uni. However they are the only thing that I have bought so it is ok. Anyways I went into tudor tunes, our local kick ass shop place, and went to buy coral album. I then enquired about the new kubb album and he said that they'd only released the single so far... I was about to turn away when he added 'oh but I have this promo you can have if you want, going cheap.' ;-D woot! So for something thats going to be like £10 I got early for £6! What a legend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say legend, but let's think back...he still made money from you! And technically possibly illegally!

Damn you Paul!

1:31 am  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Yeah but the disc works, it was cheap and before it came out.... legend

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home