generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, August 28, 2005

phone

Well my phone is out of batteries so we will be going on what i can remember tonight. Something I found amusing the other day was as I went to macdonalds after work I saw a police car go in to the drive thru (I think thats actually how macdonalds spell it too) and since it had to maneuver round a narrow drive thru road it went very slowly. It reached a corner and the tires squealled! At like 10 mph or less! Do all cop cars have built in squeals just for the extra effect in a car chase or when they're bringing in a suspect and want to park dramatically? so thats where our tzx payers money is going!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Cops going to mcdonalds? I wonder if they ordered...... donuts?

(zing)

11:52 am  
Blogger Ben said...

I was in a bakery the other week - the one I used to frequent while at work. Anyway I was in there and this copper walks in and orders some donuts. It was one of my life's highlights.
My tires squeal when I go round the corners at the station even at low speeds. It is weird.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Oh you got em k. except they dont serve donuts at macdonalds

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home