generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, September 05, 2005

Q and false A

On some wacky kind of side-start note my mother just told me that last night I walked downstairs to fetch my bedding after I had gone up stairs to go to bed. I knew this. I had done it. But she still told me... why? Why would you do that???! I mean.... thats just wasted breath surely.
Anyway topic of rant is:
I had something I wanted to blog about, that I really felt about, but i forgot it so i will substitute with this.
Why do so many people I know, alot .... many, do this?!? I mean this is one of those true moments when I can honestly say I never/almost never do it. A prime example is fred. I asked him a question last year
"What time does co-op close today?" (sunday)
fred answers "I think its still open"
"No, what time does it close today?"
fred answers a bit more emphatically "I think its still open!"
I kind of paused here for effect "No, what time does the co-op close today!?!"
"dunno"

The bit I wonder about is when people answer the questions they think you are asking instead of the one you actually asked. I notice it quite a lot and generally ignore it but I decided it needed broaching. Many of you who know me, esp Kman, know I notice things too much. I am too observant. Although you may consider it a good thing it involves me getting annoyed by Kieran eating... anything, guys sniffing in exams and things like this question business.
I mean the question business is cool, as is much of my observations, for example noticing the police car squeal going slow round a corner when many people dont. But the downsides are causing me to do unusual things like wearing ear plugs in exams.
So beware the paul, i notice you.... 0-O...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOTICE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gutted.

11:35 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

I'm sure all you need is to have your senses dulled. now what kind of substance dulls the senses?? hmm no wait i got it. BOOZE!!! be drunk in exams, you get to have fun and do exams at the same time while you wont care about the sniffing, or me when I sneak in with you and ask you obvious questions all the time. hehehe

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home