generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cant... Stop... myself

Damn Ebay! I have finally got away from lichfield and "town", since i rarely travel into bath city center during the day and so I thought to myself that my bloodlust for new Cd's and the like would slow and halt but no I find ebay again and have bought two more cds already... I am so goddamn weak!!! However, they are good Cd's and cheap too.... but NO!! Dammit control.... need control! Bought the Bravery and Dogs. Good guys, bad money spending paul!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I just bought the Excel Saga Soundtrack and am anticipating its awesomeness.

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemGuestsCount$> Guests:

<$BlogGuestAuthor$> requests...

<$BlogGuestBody$>

<$BlogGuestDateTime$> <$BlogGuestDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home